Sam is joined by Dave Maxfield, a consumer protection attorney in Columbia, SC to discuss how he applies lessons from other businesses to his own law firm. The discuss revenue, average unit values, throughput rates, cycle time, the concept of the block, Trello, and productivity. This is a fascinating discussion of how to do business better!
- Thinking Differently About Revenue
- How to Structure Getting Paid in a New Way
- Developing Your Own Formula for Understanding Profit
- Average Unit Values of Production
- Throughput Rate
- Cycle Time (Where We Get Killed)
- Why Do Things Get Blocked?
- A Lot of Things Get Caught at the End
- Dave Maxfield - Consumer Protection Lawyer - ConsumerLawSC.com
- The Lean Law Firm Blog and Podcast – THE LEAN LAW FIRM
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement - 25th Anniversary Edition: Goldratt, Eliyahu M.: 9780884271956: Amazon.com: Books
- Cloud-Based Legal Case Management & Billing Software | Rocket Matter
- Little's Law (explained with tacos)
- Kanban | Discover Rindle features
- Using the Card Aging Power-Up - Trello Help