Any Religious Left or Any Religion Left?
About This Episode
Thomas and Sam discuss the upcoming inauguration of Donald J. Trump as President of the United States, and what that means for the country’s religious landscape.
- How Trump is Paving the Way for a Revival of the ‘Religious Left’ | Washington Post
- The Crisis of Liberalism, Part II: All Policy, No Power | LARB
- America’s Religion Problem | Marginalia
- In His Own Words: President Obama on Faith | RNS
- Israel’s High Court Orders Western Wall Rabbi to Explain Why Women Can’t Pray | RNS
- Snapchat Major Redesign | Mashable
- New TIG Planner | ThisIsGround Instagram
- Apple AR Smart Glasses Tipped For 2017 Reveal | Forbes
- The Russia Story Reaches a Crisis Point | Rolling Stone
The post Thinking Religion 94: Any Religious Left or Any Religion Left? appeared first on Thinking.FM.