Thomas and Sam discuss the upcoming inauguration of Donald J. Trump as President of the United States, and what that means for the country’s religious landscape.
- How Trump is Paving the Way for a Revival of the ‘Religious Left’ | Washington Post
- The Crisis of Liberalism, Part II: All Policy, No Power | LARB
- America’s Religion Problem | Marginalia
- In His Own Words: President Obama on Faith | RNS
- Israel’s High Court Orders Western Wall Rabbi to Explain Why Women Can’t Pray | RNS
- Snapchat Major Redesign | Mashable
- New TIG Planner | ThisIsGround Instagram
- Apple AR Smart Glasses Tipped For 2017 Reveal | Forbes
- The Russia Story Reaches a Crisis Point | Rolling Stone
The post Thinking Religion 94: Any Religious Left or Any Religion Left? appeared first on Thinking.FM.